Our response to Coronavirus
Following the latest guidance from the Government, we have had to limit numbers attending Devon Business & Education Centre significantly.
Please read the following carefully:
- On no circumstances should anyone who feels unwell, or who has been living with someone who is ill, should be admitted – sorry, you should be self-isolating!
- We are requiring all visitors to wash their hands on arrival and all rooms will be wiped down with disinfectant regularly
- The building will remain open for individual workers requiring hotdesking space, although we will limit this to one occupant per room
- Individual tutorials will continue although we ask that parents/carers do not remain in the building during the tutorial (instead please take a walk in our lovely gardens) but return for the end
- Online or small events and training involving up to 3 people in the Exe Room will be encouraged and supported, although we regret that all other events can not proceed until further notice
- Teas and coffees are still available – please put cups directly into the dishwasher afterwards
- We are offering online support for tutees – please ask about this
- We are providing free support for any business owners worried about the impact of COVID-19 on their business
These arrangements are fluid and we are adapting to the ongoing circumstances!
If you need any advice or further information, please ring on 01884 220150.