An intimate course for a maximum of 15 people with interactive learning and a full tool kit supplied.
In this course you will be able to:
This course is ideal for all. From a salesperson who needs to understand how their decision to offer a discount affects the bottom line, to a manager who needs to better understand their budget, to a board of directors who need to refresh their accounting knowledge, and everyone in between.
1. UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF ACCOUNTING
2. HOW TO DRAW UP A SET OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE
3. HOW TO INTERPRET A SET OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
4. UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CASH FLOW AND PROFIT
5. USING BUDGETS TO MANAGE BUSINESS ACTIVITY
Led by Rayanne Armand who is a qualified Chartered Accountant with a Masters degree in Finance. She has worked for both Deloitte and PriceWaterhouseCoopers and has a number of years tutoring and lecturing experience.
For more information, contact:
Phone: +44(0)777 034 6807
Assemble from 0900 for a 0930 start