Devon Business & Education Centre
We’d love to hear from you to explore options for support
How to contact us
If you'd like to know more about the Centre or the services which we are offering, please do get in touch today.
How to get here
Directions to Devon Business & Education Centre
- Plug in Devon Business & Education Centre (DBEC) into Google Maps
- At Junction 28 of the M5, follow A373 towards Honiton
- At Dulford, take right on leaving village, signed Talaton
- Follow road for 2.5 miles (about 10 mins drive as narrow and occasionally single tracked)
- Turn right at sign for Tale
- Follow road for 300m, Devon Business & Education Centre is on the right
There is plenty of parking at the Centre, although for events with numbers in excess of 20 delegates, please note prior instructions.
Electric charging point available.
By train - Feniton station is the closest station (3 miles away) and visitors can be picked up on request. There is a regular service from Exeter Central to Feniton (15 minutes) and London Waterloo (3 hours). For fast trains to Bristol and London, Tiverton Parkway station is only 20 minutes by car. Pick ups can be arranged on request.
By air - Exeter International Airport, connected to all major cities, is 20 minutes away by car. Pick-ups available on request.
By cycle - Showering facilities available.